My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in... - hello world

So, weirdly enough it took me a while to finally start posting about my favourite thing in the whole world - clothes! 

Yes, I do follow and love all Lovely Pepas, Sincerely Jules and Lizzy Van Der Ligts. I love them and I hate them. Because they are way too pretty and get to go to all New York & London Fashion Weeks. I'm this close to jump in a very dangerous depression every time I open my Instagram these weeks. Argh!!! I want it. I need it. Anyway.

As I mentioned from the beginning, I will try and post all my outfits. Obviously not every day as NO ONE can possibly look as good as they do every-single-day. We do our bests though.

So here's the first 'What I'm wrapped up in...'. All bargains I promise!

Go activate your images!

Top: Topshop
Jeans/Leggings (I hate the word 'jeggings'): Topshop
Coat: Zara
Pumps: Topshop
Watch: Swatch
Bag: Hermes (the love of my life)
Elephant Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Heart Necklace: From Mum when I was tiny(er)


Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...