My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

FavSongOfTheDay #12 - A big one

Happy Friday everyone. Happy working day for some, happy holidays' day for others, happy hangover day for most - including me. The only thing that is getting me through this day is, in fact what I'm about to show you. I lie, food helps too - that mac'n'cheese at lunch made miracles for my stomach. Anyyyway. Today's Song of The Day is... not a song. Better than that, it's a Channel. Stop everything you're doing and get on YouTube, NOW. The Sound You Need is absolutely brilliant. It has some of the best combos ever and it serves all moods. I leave here my favourites at the moment -

Changes,
Faul & Wad Ad vs. Pnau



Another Love (Zwelle Edit),
Tom Odell




No Angels (TLC vs. The XX),
Bastille ft. Ella



Just type The Sound You Need on YouTube and enjoyyy x

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...