My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

The Best of NYFW14

And another Fashion Week has come to an end. How sad. I bet it was amazing as usual, or better - it would only be the best one if I was in fact, there! But let's not cry about it, one day - when I'm a famous blogger (or maybe when I'm a famous marketeer which is much more likely) - I'll be in the front row nodding at it like a proper connaisseur. Yep, dream on. 

And because I wasn't there just yet, here is a collection of my NYFW favs, taken from Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire and the Instagram pages of our beloved bloggers.

Harper's Bazaar



Band of Outsiders @ Marie Claire



Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad



Chanel's perfume-bottle-bag @ Marie Claire



Alexandra Pereira from Lovely Pepa

Famous bloggers all over the world



Band of Outsiders @ Marie Claire

Blake Lively wearing Michael Kors

Chiara Ferragni wearing DvF & Chanel

Michael Kors's collection, fabulous as usual

Danielle Bernstein from WeWoreWhat

Rebecca Taylor @ Marie Claire

Sass & Bide's volumous collection

Michael Kors' collection

Chiara Ferragni wearing Roberto Cavalli, Chanel & Prada

Zina Charkoplia from Fashion Vibe

Diane Von Furstenberg's Golden Girls @ Marie Claire

Olivia Palermo

Danielle Bernstein


Camille Charrière & Danielle Bernstein's camel oversized coats

Tommy Hilfiger's warm collection 

Chiara Ferragni wearing Yves Saint Lauren

Man Repeller



Alexandra Pereira

Danielle Bernstein wearing Yves Saint Lauren



Diesel Black Gold's metallic collection 

Rachel Parcell from Pink Peonies

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...