My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #37

Hi there! Today's post is quite cool and special, mainly because I love this outfit and was too desperate to take these pictures - the Beef would agree. You probably remember seeing this Jersey top here a while ago. I bought it for Halloween when I was dressing up as Tim Riggins - have you seen my new # about series' addiction? Check here, Friday Night Lights will surely be there at some point. These Jerseys are quite trendy at the moment but (weirdly) I had never worn it since and that had to change. Pulled a massive strop to get these photos taken - can someone tell the Rugby people that important games should not be on on a Saturday afternoon?! Had to wait for half time and was having a meltdown watching the sunlight disappear. Either way, here they are, quite posey as I clearly need to up my game on this - and start practicing for when I get my awesome new camera that will make me look like a celebbbb. 










Denim Jacket: Zara | Jersey Top:  Project Social @ Topshop | Black Jeans: Zara | Wedgy Trainers: Aldo | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry | Scarf: H&M

2 thoughts on “What I'm wrapped up in #37

  1. I love the color of this scarf! I've been seeing this color at Zara I may have to get a sweater!
    Megan @ sirenjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! This colour just never gets old, does it?! Get it and show me later! Follow my blog on bloglovin for the latest updates - http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11091643 x

      Delete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...