My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #43: Hello Summer?!


Morning pies! Well not so much morning since it looks like the time changed, right? I always get so confused when this happens due to all the bloody electronic devices that change automatically. Have to use the old microwave trick to check that it actually happened - not for long I bet, I'm sure they're already building a microwave and an oven that are so electronically evolved that change on their own too. Argh! Either way, even though they took us one hour of beauty sleep, they gave us one extra hour of sunshine, and that's what matters! On that line, I decided to post my first Summer post - and guess what?! Pictures taken with my new AWESOME camera! No one stopping me now...

Bom dia pies! Bem, já não é bem manhã sendo que parece que a hora mudou não é? Fico sempre baralhada quando a hora muda por causa dos aparelhos electrónicos todos que mudam automaticamente e uma pessoa nunca sabe a quantas anda. Tenho sempre que recorrer ao velho truque do micro-ondas para confirmar - não por muito tempo que de certeza que já andam para aí a fabricar micro-ondas e fornos tão electronicamente desenvolvidos que também já mudam sozinhos. Argh! De qualquer das formas, ainda que nos tenham tirado uma hora de sono de beleza, temos uma hora extra de sol e isso é que interessa! Assim sendo, decidi fazer o meu primeiro post de Verão - e...?! Com fotografias tiradas com a minha nova MEGA máquina! Excitamento.


Cheeky glass of PIMM'S in the park... My favourite British discovery.








Stripy Shirt: H&M | White Trousers: Topshop | Ballet Flats: Topshop | Necklace: Topshop | Watch: Swatch | Earrings:  H&M | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...