My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

20K ❤️


Ok. 20,000 Views is pretty awesome.

And this time no one can say they are all robots because I had a look and they come from normal websites like Facebook and Twitter. HA, take that you little Beef.
Thanks soooo much for checking in and coming back! Hopefully you're not too tired of my face and are enjoying the new outfits and stories. Let me know if not! But don't make me cry please.

Also, drop me a line if you'd like to see some more outfits, fashion trends, nice restaurants, extensive holiday guides, or just random bits about animals or flowers of the season. I may not post about the last ones though, but it'll still be fun -

theportuguesepinkpie@gmail.com

Mil obrigadas!

Yours,
M x

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...