My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #60: Cats on braces


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Hello friends. Remember me?! I haven't disappeared from the planet, just been away for work thinking I'm a very important business woman.

Still in Prague at the moment but just about to go back to London's heat wave! This outfit is from Portugal (I know, ages ago!) when I first tried on my new fav braces. Braces has always been my thing but for some reason I lost my favourite ones during the house move and never fell in love again. Until now x

--

Hello friends. Remember me? Não, não desapareci da face da terra, só estou armada em mulher de negócios e vim a Praga com o trabalho. Ainda por cá mas já de volta a Londres amanhã, preparadinha para a heat wave que aí anda. Este outfit ainda é da Páscoa em Portugal (há séculos, eu sei!), quando pus os meus suspensórios novos. Sempre fui pessoa de suspensórios mas os meus preferidos sumiram misteriosamente quando mudei de casa e nunca mais me apaixonei. Até agora.








Cats Print Shirt: ASOS | Braces: H&M | Denim Jeans: Topshop | Slip-Ons: Topshop | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry | Watch: Swatch


One thoughts on “WI'MWUI #60: Cats on braces

  1. You look awesome! Casual jeans and braces are perfect for a relaxed day, also wear them a lot.
    Céline

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...