My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #64: Trés Jolie.


What I'm Wrapped Up In
And an all-white look it is.

A while ago I posted about the all-white looks: yes or no, here. And here it is! Well, kind of. It was an improvised look for work picked at 7h30 in the morning with one eye open and one closed - the perks of having a casual dress code! - but I think it worked well. The white looks are here to stay and there's no better choice to rock this summer.

--

Há uns tempos fiz um post sobre os looks em branco: sim ou não, aqui. E aqui está ele! Bem, mais ou menos. Foi uma coisa improvisada para trabalhar, escolhido as 7 e meia da manhã com um olho aberto e outro fechado - os benefícios de ter um dress code casual! - mas acho que até resultou. Os looks em branco vieram para ficar e vá lá: não há melhor escolha para o Verão.






T-shirt: H&M | White Jeans: Topshop | Slip-Ons: Topshop | Handbag: Zara | Watch: Swatch | Bracelet: Kate Spade NY

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...