My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #74: Fresh Prague


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Fresh and easy. That's how I'd describe this summer look. 

These photos were taken in Prague a while ago, back in the beginning of summer. The Topshop HAYDEN jeans are pretty much the most comfortable thing I've had to date. Totally recommend them - if you don't have them, run to the nearest Topshop now!
I absolutely loved the city and My Prague Diary is coming soon with tips, outfits, restaurants, crazy bars and lots of photos. Unmissable, that is.

--

Fresco e fofo. Não, fresco e fácil. É o que chamo a este look de Verão. Esta "sessão" foi tirada em Praga há algum tempo, mais ou menos no início do Verão. Estas HAYDEN jeans da Topshop são só assim a coisinha mais confortável a que se pode chamar de calças de ganga. Recomendo vivamente - se não têm, corram até à Topshop mais próxima! 
Adorei esta cidade e o My Prague Diary está quase quase aí a chegar, com dicas, outfits, restaurantes, bares um bocado a puxar para a loucura e quilos de fotografias. Portanto, a não perder.








Top Forever 21 | Hayden Ripped Jeans Topshop | Ballet Flats Primark | Handbag Zara | Sunnies NYC Market | Hat H&M | Watch Swatch | Bow Bracelet Kate Spade NY

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...