My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #75 @ London Fashion Weekend


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Hello ladies! Today's post is a special one, with all photos taken yesterday at London Fashion Weekend.

As you know, LFW is the spot-on place to be in the fashion month. A favourite for the majority of my fashion lovelies, Somerset House could not be a better host for the hottest event of the year. For the same reasons, it's also quite popular and my pink platform hasn't brought me tickets yet but they are as kind as extending it for a weekend so that happy midgets like me can have a peek.





Mafalda and I got some tickets and went for a stroll after a well-deserved brunch. Oh and there was a whole outfit, obvs.







Fur Gilet Topshop | Printed Top Zara | HAYDEN Jeans Topshop | Suede Ankle Boots Topshop | Clutch Accessorize | Sunnies Street Market NYC | Watch Swatch | Arrow Bracelet Stella Dot | Belt Stradivarius | Necklace Accessorize

Our Trend Catwalk was scheduled for 4pm so we sort of had to queue as soon as we got there - fashionably late, you see.




The catwalk was perfect and there were far more photographers than I would expect. A bit of a talk to set the mood and we were on. The main sponsor was THEOUTNET.COM - the more affordable version of NET-A-PORTER.com -, who did a great job recollecting some pieces that set the latest trends. Themes being One and Only - colour splash, Candy Crush - winter pastels, Jungle Fever - animal prints, Fairy Tale Ending - delicate details.


Some of my favourite looks - clearly leaning towards the fur gilets, how apt.





The outside area was full of temptations, but after a heavy shopping day on Saturday I had to behave!




[ELLE Magazine]


[Tote bag filled with goodies!]




[Some of my favourite collections]




[French Sole. Just that, nothing to add]







[Tony&Guy, official sponsor]



[A happy girl, with a goodie bag...]

M ❤️

One thoughts on “WI'MWUI #75 @ London Fashion Weekend

  1. Estilo muiiito a frente! Mega... mega! LV SIS.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...