My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

Girlie Afternoon Tea


What's that? Oh, bubbles for the girls!

That's right, my lovely girls got together on my birthday and offered me an Afternoon Tea so I could add a check to my English experiences' book. What better present than an excuse to get together again for tea, scones, bubbles and an afternoon full of gossip? Nop, not even that fur bag I've seen the other day.

We managed to find a time in everyone's diaries and Vicki booked us a table at the Ham Yard Hotel in SoHo. A perfect Saturday, that started chilled and, of course, with an outfit session.



[see full outfit post here]


The Ham Yard Bar has an amazing space with super cute table sets, all-white sofas and a funky decoration that sets just the mood.





We went for the Afternoon Tea combo that comes with a variety of savoury and sweet food miniatures - the best option really. You can then add some extras if you're feeling brave and, more importantly, choose a bubbly.





There is plenty to choose from but honestly, the cakes are all so pretty you feel a bit bad for eating them with no mercy. Only for a quick second though. 







Convinced yet?! This is by far my favourite English thing ever so I'm starting a mission to find out all the places that host amazing Afternoon Teas like this one. Suggestions are welcome x









Thank you to my perfect friends, M ❤️

One thoughts on “Girlie Afternoon Tea

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Head over to my blog for all the details :)

    Lia Imogen x
    http://liaimogen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...