My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #80: Forest Stripes


What I'm Wrapped Up In
I never resisted a good pair of floaty trousers.

If there is one thing I can say I never stopped wearing along the years is a loose pair of trousers. Since I started shopping at the grown ups section (happiest day of my life!), these kind would always get my attention, despite the fact there were about 14 other pairs in the wardrobe already. I like to combine them with a tight/crop top and some heels to get the chic part of the casual look - just another one of those.

M ❤️

Nunca resisti a um bom par de calças esvoaçantes. Se há coisa que posso dizer que nunca parei de usar ao longo destes anos todos são as calças largas. Desde que comecei a comprar roupa nas lojas dos crescidos (o dia mais feliz da minha vida!), este género sempre me chamou a atenção, não desfazendo o facto de ter para aí mais 14 pares no armário. Gosto de combiná-las com um top justo ou curtinho e umas sandálias altas para dar a parte chic ao look casual - só mais um destes, vá lá.








crop top Stradivarius | trousers Zara SS14 | heels Xuz

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...