My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #82: Casual Moods


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Casual weekends are just what we need.

Especially when the winter is around the corner, what's better than bringing out that comfy hoodie you've been dying to get into for months? Yep, don't lie. This is one of my dearest ones from ASOS which, on top of my boyfriend ripped jeans, takes casual to another level. What more can we ask? x

M ❤️

Os fins-de-semana casual são mesmo o que estamos a precisar. Principalmente quando o inverno anda aí a ameaçar, nada melhor do que tirar cá para fora aquele camisolão confortável com que andamos a sonhar há meses. Sim sim, não finjam que não sabem. Este é um dos meus queridinhos da ASOS que, com as minhas calças boyfriend rasgadas, fica só assim no top dos looks confortáveis. Querem melhor? x








jumper ASOS (similar here) | HAYDEN jeans Topshop | slip ons Topshop | earrings ASOS

Huge thanks to Sara from Lady Lipstick for the photos!


3 thoughts on “WI'MWUI #82: Casual Moods

  1. In love with everything about this!
    www.ladylippy.blogspot.com
    Xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love how you have styled everything together. It works so well, and is a perfect autumn outfit x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...