My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #96: ANOTHER YEAR, ANOTHER DRESS


What I'm Wrapped Up In
No point reminding everyone why I don't do dresses. But I can't deny I enjoy looking lady-like now and then.

It comes that time of the year when the sun comes out and all the weddings start pilling up. For some, that also means end of rugby season and a good old celebration (or not) party. This year I decided to go a little wilder and try a drop neck option - from my beloved ASOS of course, which is starting to be the only place I can actually find a dress. I also wanted a nice accessory for my hair that allowed me to have it down but put together - perfect hairband guys, love at first sight. What are your go to options for this summer's wedding season?

M ❤️









dress ASOS (they have it in long version too) | heels Eureka Shoes (old) | hairband ASOS | handbag Accessorize | bracelet Kate Spade NY | watch Swatch | earrings ASOS

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...