My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #98: FRIDAY SEE-THROUGH


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Happy Friday little pies - here's some (overdue) see-through & leather to send you off to the weekend.

You can tell by the balcony scenario that this was a very unplanned look, shot just before going out for dinner and drinks at lovely Edinburgh. The see-through really got to me, especially when it's on a loose plain top like this & Other Stories (sale!) beaut. Half of the people reading this are probably thinking "why the hell is she wearing boots and not sandals?!" - well, I'm not even gonna go there so I don't ruin my Friday. Off to drinks now, have an awesome weekend!

M ❤️





top & Other Stories | lacy bra Urban Outfitters | leather leggings Forever 21 | ankle boots Public Desire | long necklace Topshop | watch Casio by ASOS 

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...