My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #101: HELLO AUTUMN, I MEAN, WINTER


What I'm Wrapped Up In
We're way passed the time of complaining about the end of summer. We're embracing the layers, yes we are.

Every year, soon after my last summer holiday I'm secretly happy Autumn has arrived and I can finally hit the shops again without feeling guilty (not that I ever do, but). The one thing I'm never looking forward to enrol myself in is the wardrobe swap. God, not the wardrobe swap! Some would say I'm nuts by even daring to think this but I know I'm just going to be fully happy when I have a big fat closet split by seasons & colours. Ahhh the dream. Until then, I'm just glad I'm back to my navy uniform & suede boots that come with... Eating all the burgers in the world?! Happy winter, everyone - I'm gonna go and try to fit all my winter jumpers in those 5 shelves.

M ❤️






navy jumper Mango | shirt & jeans Topshop | suede boots Zara | sunnies Ray-ban

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...